Fix: SBCGlobal Email not Working
SBCGlobal.net is a very commonly used email on mobile devices and a lot of users depend on the service to get handle their emails. However, we have received some reports of the SBCGlobal Email not Working which is mostly an indication of a bad internet connection but it might also be related to IMAP configuration or other internet-related configuration issues.
In this article, we will be taking you through the step-by-step process of fixing this issue with all the relevant details and we will also be listing some of the reasons why the issue is triggered in the first place.
Why is the SBCGlobal Email not Working?
If the SBC Global Email is not working on your device, it can be due to one of the following reasons.
- Inefficient Internet Quality: Most of the time, the internet that you are using might be causing the issue by dropping significant packets or due to a lagging connection. Therefore, we suggest that you ensure that the internet connection works properly.
- SBCGlobal Server Issue: On the backend, servers require regular maintenance to ensure that they work properly and are up to the mark. If such maintenance is being performed by the SBCGlobal team, it might put their email out of service for a while. Make sure that this is not the case.
- POP Server Settings: There are certain configurations that you need to ensure have been set properly before you can communicate with the server. If even one of these configurations is incorrect, the SBCGlobal email will not work properly. We have listed how to configure these settings in the solutions below.
- Firewall Issues: On the firewall installed on your system, make sure that the client is whitelisted and that the email can be sent from your computer. If the firewall blocks network packets from being sent from the computer, you will run into issues with the email.
Now that you know the reasons why the issue occurred, you can finally move on to implementing the solutions to fix it.
How to Fix SBCGlobal Email not Working on your Device:
Solution 1: Verify your Internet Speed and Check your Email Servers
Go to the speed test website and initiate a connection test which will check your internet against some pre-determined standards. It will in the end tell you how it holds up and you need to ensure that the speed test works properly. After doing this, navigate here and ensure that the email servers are working properly.
Solution 2: Update the Browser and Clear out Cache/Cookies
The browser that you use is very important in disbursing and catching incoming emails however, if the browser is outdated or it has acquired corrupted cache/cookies, your emails will not be delivered properly. To fix this, implement the steps listed below.
- Launch into your browser, click on the ‘Three Dots” on the top right side, and select “Settings” from the list of available options.
- After doing this, select the “Privacy and Security” option from the left side and then click on the “Clear Browsing Data” button.
- Select “All Time” from the Time range dropdown and make sure to check all the options.
- Select “Clear Data” to clear out the history and then check if the SBCGlobal Email not Working issue is fixed.
- If it still doesn’t work, go back to settings and select the “About Chrome” option.
- Chrome should now automatically check if an update is available and install it on the computer.
- Verify if the email works normally now.
Solution 3: Deploy Correct Settings
Sometimes, if the correct configurations haven’t been deployed, you might run into the SBCGlobal Email not Working issue. Therefore, deploy the following settings on the email server.
Solution 4: Double-check the little things
There are many small discrepancies that could have been looked over from your side that can run you into the SBCGlobal Email not Working issue. Some of these are listed below.
- Check to see if the Spam folder has the missing emails that were not delivered to you.
- Verify if the account has been signed into properly, try to log out, and then log back in.
- Go into your email settings, check the Blocked Addresses, and make sure that the email that you are trying to communicate with hasn’t been blocked.
- Make sure that the email forwarding has been disabled.
- Ensure that the email address that you are entering, has been entered properly.
- Go and make sure that the email filter that you are using isn’t directing the emails to another folder.
Solution 5: Change Account Password
In certain cases, the SBCGlobal Email not Working problem can be related to a glitched account whose authorization hasn’t been cleared by the server. Therefore, we suggest that you try to change the account password and check to see if that fixes the issue.
If the issue still isn’t fixed, you can feel free to contact us.