Smores.TV which has recently been absorbed by Hideout.TV is a popular video streaming platform that enables people to earn while watching awesome videos, however, we have recently come to know about the error 3835 while watching on Smores.TV and Engageme.TV and we have set out to fix it using some basic troubleshooting techniques.
Before You Start:
The most common reason that viewers are unable to access Hideout.tv is that they are located outside of an allowed country. Currently, viewers of the countries indexed below are allowed to access Hideout.tv hence make sure that you are living in these countries if you want to access smores.tv:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Therefore, if you are not located in one of these countries, you’ll be unable to access Hideout.tv at this time.
Fixing the engageme.tv error 3835:
Solution 1: Disable VPN and Proxy
- Press “Ctrl+ Shift+ Esc” keys simultaneously on the keyboard to open “Task Manager”.
- Under the “Processes” section, select all the entries associated with your VPN, one by one, and click on “End Task”.
- Press “Windows +R” keys simultaneously on the keyboard to open the run box and search for “Control Panel”.
- Now navigate to the “Network and Internet” option and click on the “Internet Options”.
- Proceed to the “Connections” tab and click on “LAN settings”.
- Uncheck the box parallel to the “Use a Proxy server for your LAN” option and then hit “OK” button.
- After propagating these settings, check whether the error 3835 smores.tv is resolved.
Solution 2: Disable hardware acceleration
- Click on the “Three-dot” icon located at the top right corner of Google Chrome’s window and select “Settings”.
- In the search bar, located a the top of the screen, type “Hardware acceleration” and disable the toggle button parallel to “Use hardware acceleration while available” option to disable it.
- After propagating the changes, click on the “Relaunch” button to relaunch your browser and check whether the engageme.tv error 3835 is resolved.
Solution 3: Monitor the hardware
Hideout.tv is accessible and will work ordinarily on most gadgets. However, a few gadgets may have a unique build and may not be generally utilized. Subsequently, these interesting gadgets might be causing a contention with the Hideout.tv platform. Try viewing Hideout.tv on an alternate machine or gadget and check whether the error 3835 engageme is resolved.
Solution 4: Check if You are Banned Accidently
It might be possible that your account may have been banned accidently due to a suspected fraudulent activity and other non-compliant viewing behavior. If you’re confident that your account is banned temporarily then you must click on the Submit a Request button located at the top right corner of the Hideout.tv’s official website and submit a query there regarding error 3835 smores.
If you’re still unable to get this error then it is better to consult Hideout.tv support and wait patiently until their team gets in touch with you. As soon as their official gets back to you explain this issue to him/her and most probably they would address your query in a professional manner and would suggest you some possible workarounds if you encounter this issue in future too.
Hopefully, the error might have gone by now but if you need further assistance, contact here.