Verizon is an emerging American telecommunication company, that offers landline and mobile communication services. Verizon customers sometimes go through the problem of “Verizon wireless unable to make calls”. This prevents the users from communicating with the desired person whom they are trying to reach. The Verizon users are often confused when they’re no longer able to make calls from their smartphones and keeping this in view we’ve provided some possible solutions that may help in eliminating this error.
What Forbids The Calls From Connecting In Verizon Wireless?
There can be quite a few possibilities for the appearance of this error and among them, the most common ones are listed below:
- Weak network signals reception.
- Airplane mode might be turned ON on your smartphone.
- The software of the smartphone might be outdated.
- A rare glitch can be responsible for causing this error.
If you are a Verizon user and are facing Verizon wireless unable to make calls issue of not able to make calls you should better consider some basic remedies listed below:
- Check the signal’s strength, make sure you are receiving good signal reception.
- If the reception of signals is weak, reposition yourself to a place where signals have better reception.
- Toggle Airplane mode ON and then OFF on your smartphone and see whether the error is still present.
What To Do If Verizon Wireless Is Unable To Make Calls?
Solution 1: Restart Your Smartphone
Restarting your device can help in eliminating some of the minor malfunctions. You can restart your phone by following the steps listed below:
- Press the power button on your phone for 10 seconds or more.
- Once the boot options appear, tap on the restart button.
- Be patient and wait till your phone restarts.
- Try to connect a call and check if the problem still exists or not.
Solution 2: Reinsert The Sim Card Into Your Smart Phone.
Occasionally the sim card might be not inserted properly and that can be the reason behind this error. The error can be eliminated by performing the steps given below:
- Press the Power button for 10 seconds or more.
- The Power off window will show up.
- Tap on the power off button to power off your smartphone.
- Open the sim card holder and remove the sim card.
- Wait for a few minutes and reinsert the sim card back into the phone.
- Press the Power button for 10 seconds or more to power up your phone.
Now try to make a call and check if the error still exists or not.
Solution 3: Perform A Factory Reset On Your Smartphone
Restoring your smartphone to its factory settings can sometimes help in getting rid of Verizon wireless unable to make calls error. Before adopting this solution you need to back up your phone because you can lose some data while resetting. You can reset your phone by performing the given steps. (These steps listed below are for a specific smartphone, you can reset your phone easily by having a look at these ones).
- Tap on the Settings option in the App Drawer.
- Scroll down and tap on the System option.
- Locate the Reset button and tap on it.
- Select factory data reset from the reset window.
- Tap on the Reset phone button located at the bottom of the window.
- Wait patiently because resetting requires some time.
- Once the phone is reset, check the existence of error by making a call.
Hopefully, the error must be eliminated by now.