Apex Legends is one of the few Battle Royale games that have stood the test of time and have retained most of their player base. However, a few gamers have recently been getting the Apex Legends Party Leader Quit Notification while trying to get into a game with their friends. In this post, we have covered almost all available troubleshooting techniques to completely get rid of this issue on your computer.
In this article, we have compiled the solutions to the Apex Legends Party Leader Quit issue and have also listed some reasons due to which this error might be getting triggered. Make sure to apply all of these on your computer and read through them properly to avoid mistakes.
What Causes the Apex Legends Party Leader Quit Notification?
After going through some user experiences and comments, we concluded that the following are some of the most important reasons due to which this error occurs on your computer.
- Inactivity: Most users get this error because they might have been inactive or AFK for a while after joining the party and the game has kicked them to the entry screen. Therefore, it is recommended to get all of your party members to be ahead of this screen by clicking the continue button in order to make sure that the party has joined properly.
- Error Joining Party: Sometimes, you might experience a network loss while trying to join a party or one of your party members might be experiencing this issue. Therefore, it is recommended to rejoin the party after leaving in order to eliminate any party configuration issues on the server end.
- Missing Permissions: In certain situations, your computer might be preventing the game from being able to read certain files or write in certain directories, furthermore, it might be preventing the game from being able to use the network resources due to which the Apex Legends Party Leader Quit error is being triggered on your computer.
- Origin In-Game: It is possible that the Origin In-Game feature has caused this error on your computer and is preventing you from being able to join the game. Therefore, we recommend that you try and disable this feature for Apex Legends and then check to see if the error message is fixed.
Now that you have been made familiar with most of the reasons behind this issue, we feel that it is finally time to move on towards the solutions.
Before You Start:
Since restarting many things solve many of our problems hence you can simply try “Restarting” the game and launching it again because it proved to be beneficial for several users. On the off chance that the error shows up before the beginning of the game it normally happens in light of the fact that the party leader isn’t present at the console or keyboard. If you are the leader, you should simply reclaim the lead else you should return and search for another match.
Fixing the Apex Legends Party Leader Requires Game Update issue:
Solution 1: Tweak Game Settings
Some of the time, players get this message before the game if they have been unresponsive or AFK for a while. If that’s the case for you, just press the “Continue” option and you would be directed to the pre-match screen which would rectify the apex legends party leader quit notification.
Solution 2: Rejoin the Party
Try leaving the party and rejoining back again. Alternatively, you can also try to invite your friends to your own party if you keep getting this message. Attempt to proceed to the “Game Menu” or “Settings” button in the lower right corner of your screen and afterward, you’ll be able to pull out of that screen to go straightforwardly to the lobby. On the off chance that that doesn’t work, however, you can likewise hit “Get back to Main Menu” while in the Game Menu which, as the name proposes, will rapidly return you to the main menu.
Solution 3: Run Game in Admin Mode
If the message continuously interferes while you’re playing and pops up multiple times, your best bet would be to quit and start a new game. If the issue persists you must try running Origin and Apex Legends as an Administrator. To do this:
- Quit the game and “Right-click” on the application.
- In the popped up drop-down menu, select the “Run as Administrator” option and afterward choose “Yes”. Hope so that doing this will help you resolve the apex legends party leader quit notification.
Solution 4: Unchecking the Enable Origin in Game for Apex Legends
- Quit the game, open “Origin” on your system, and head over to the “My Game Library” on the left of your window.
- Click on “Apex Legends” and then select “Game Properties” from the popup menu after you click on “Settings”.
- Uncheck the “Enable Origin in Game for Apex Legends” option on the “Apex Legends Properties” dialog box. “Save” your settings and you can now launch Apex Legends.
If you’re still unable to resolve this issue then switch the game modes between the five available or also any new LTMs. Alternatively, you can also try to head to the game’s menus and settings and then return to your lobby.